We would like to congratulate one of our clients Fuel Recruitment on being identified as one of ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’.
The report, produced by the London Stock Exchange Group, is a celebration of the UK’s fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses across the UK. To be included in the list is a recognition of our consistent revenue growth and performance in comparison to our industry peers.
Xavier Rolet, CEO of the LSEG: “These companies are our greatest prospect for building a resilient and productive economy that works for everyone”.
Mark Esom, Managing Director of Fuel Recruitment, announced the good news to their London, Midlands and Manchester offices:
“There are many hundreds of thousands of businesses in the UK and it is hugely flattering to have been chosen. This is the result of a lot of hard work over many years, from all people involved in Fuel Recruitment, both past and present.”
The report also had a very positive outlook on the sectors in which Fuel Recruitment specialises: IT, Consulting, Telecoms, Engineering & Marketing:
• 14% of business investment in the UK is made in its manufacturing and engineering sector
• The UK is still the ninth-largest manufacturer in the world, and the sector is growing
• The annual turnover of digital tech industries is £161 billion
• Far from being London-centric, four in five tech jobs are based outside the UK’s capital
• Low-carbon and renewable energy businesses in the UK generate a total annual turnover of £46.2 billion
A searchable database of all the companies featured, along with a downloadable pdf of the publication, can be found online at www.1000companies.com.